Sunday, July 24, 2011

Feast of Blades!

So it turns out I dont have the pictures for my last batrep. Suffice to say, it was close. Basically an ironclad dread got lucky and unpinned my right-flank, rolling my army up in a way that would have awed Stonewall Jackson. Lately i've had a difficult time getting games arranged IRL. In vassal-speak, that's "in real life." So, I've been playing there. I got a game in with Blood Angels, running a dual-land raider list backed up by a rhino packing librarians versus a Green Tide list. The satisfaction in killing every single ork before the end of turn 4 is indescribable.

And, i've been getting  a couple Tau games in. Today I was at turn 4, the game in the balance playing against Tyranids when my phone killed my connection. When I got back on, either he'd lost connection too (which had happened during deployment) or he'd moved on. Basically, i could potentially had a win against an aggressive army. Possibly. Now I'll never know. I was running the following list. i'm mosty happy with it, as long as the dice are at least ambivalent to me. i'm toying with running a second FW squad, since I'm already paying for the Devilfish. Also, toying with taking a second batch of Broadsides in leiu of a Hammerhead. Will let you know on how that musings go.
Basically Awesome

Shas'el: x2mp, tl, ta

x3 Crisis Suits: mp, pr, mt
x3 Crisis Suits: mp, pr, mt
x3 Crisis Suits: mp, pr, mt
x6 FW: rifles
x10 kroot / x7 hounds
x10 kroot/ x8 hounds
x6 Pathfinders
x6 Pathfinders
Devilfish: sms, mt, ta, dp
Devilfish: sms, mt, ta, dp
x2 Piranha: fb, ta, dp
Hammerhead: railgun, sms, mt, dp
Hammerhead: railgun, sms, mt, dp
x2 Broadside: ass, team leader: tl, hwdc, x1 SD




My Firewarriors want to be this awesome
Why all this 40k flurry? Because its almost time to play for Feast of Blades! My qualifier is on the 30th, and i really want to head out west come November. So look out here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment